These are the rules, according to wiki founder TheCoolWikiDude, in order to keep this wiki safe.
- The warning screens (either domestic or international) must be from companies, not fake or homemade. Becuase TheCoolWikiDude STRICTLY PROHIBITS any fanon or fake FBI Warnings. This also means no fake vhs opens, too.
- If you found something that doesn't belong, remember to use the delete template as the delete template is your friend. Then inform TheCoolWikiDude or the wiki admins.
- No messing around.
- No vandalizing a page.
- No spamming (e.g. making categories that have nothing to do with this wiki).
- NO FANON CONTENT (e.g. fake warning screens). Fanon Content is STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
- No giving out your address.
- No homemade VHS or DVD or Blu ray openings (Fanon is STRICTLY PROHIBITED here).
- No profanities (see below).
- Every page needs to be appropriately edited. Any fool or Wikia contributor can mess up them anytime for about five minutes. So don't mess a thing!
- No comments featuring pornographic content.
- The most important rule of all is be a good editor and respect other users.
- Any user using profanities, such as swear words and obscene gestures, will be blocked for a week.
- If you harass users or wiki founder TheCoolWikiDude, you will be blocked for a month.
- If you use them too much, you're banned for infinity.
If there's any user causing trouble, please report to wiki founder TheCoolWikiDude or the wiki admins.